Nemtek Stranded 316 Stainless Steel Wire 800m 1.2mm
- Stranded stainless steel offers a higher resistance to corrosion environments and a longer life span on the fence.
- The 316 grade is the wire of choice for highly corrosive coastal areas.
- The flexibility offered by the stranded wire construction makes working with this wire easier during installation and results in a neat clean look on the fence without compromising the fences performance.
- Easy to work with stranded wires.
- Stainless steel grade 304 can be used in most corrosive environments and near the coast (5km).
- Stainless steel grade 316 can be used in most harsh corrosive environments and on the coast.
- High in tensile strength which us harder to cut.
- Material AISI 304 and 316 Grade stainless steel.
- Construction Stranded .
- Minimum Breaking Loads 110kg.
- Safe working load 20% 22kg.