Sliding Gate Contact In Line 2 Way
- Inline heavy duty sliding gate contact is used for wiring live wires in series onto a sliding gate.
- The robust construction using stainless steel and brass, makes it suitable for outdoor use in most climates.
- The large location plates allow for increased tolerance and easier installation.
- Heavy duty design.
- Large location plates allow for increased tolerance.
- Available with brass cable connectors (SGC13) or crimp lug connectors (SGC07).
- Mounting the gate contact bracket available. (EA-SGC07ZBHDG).
- Material UV stabilised Nylon.
- Stainless steel and brass
Comes in two parts.
- Dimensions in mm 80(L) x 118(W) x 60(H).
- Dimensions in mm 95(L) x 114(W) x 60(H).