Paradox Spectra SP65 NV5 K636 LED Keypad.
1x SP65 Panel 8 Zone.
1x K636 LED Keypad.
1x Metal Enclosure 20 x 20 x 7.6cm.
2x NV5 (No Pet) Passives.
1x 15W Siren.
1x 12V 7AH Battery.
1x 50A 16VAC Transformer with Lightning Protection.
- StayD™ Mode
- 32 zones (9 on-board, 18 with ATZ) either wireless (using RTX3 / RX1), or hardwired (using ZX82 / ZX8SP / ZX8)
- 16 PGMs (3 on-board and any of which can be wireless)
- 2 partitions
- 32 user codes
- 4-wire expansion bus (connects up to 15 keypads)
- Supports wired and wireless sirens (SR130 / SR150) with RTX3
- Supports PCS Series
- Supports IP150 Internet Module
- Supports VDMP3 Plug-In Voice Dialer (via PCS250)
- Supports PMC5 USB Memory Key
- App-based system control via Insite GOLD
- Menu-driven programming for the Installer, Master and Maintenance codes
- Multiple phone numbers: 3 for monitoring station, 5 for personal dialing and 1 for pager reporting (via PCS250 only – GSM reporting)
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time feature
- Push button software reset (reset to default values and restart)
- Compatible with RAC1, REM15, REM1, and REM101 remote controls (requires RX1) and with REM2, REM3 and REM25 remote controls (requires RTX3)
- In-field firmware upgrade via BabyWare