Paradox REM3 Hand Held Two-Way Remote Keypad.
The Paradox REM3 is a stylish wireless hand-held 2-way remote keypad. The REM3 provides independent arming disarming in any mode (arm, sleep, stay or off) for two partitions. It also displays the system status for both partitions with visual and audible feedback via its two independent row of lights. Furthermore, the REM3 can display your arm status, whether you are close to home or away.
- Compatible with MG5050, MG6250, and Spectra SP series V3.00 (or higher) and RTX3 V1.31 (or higher)
- Supports StayD
- System Status Memory: The REM3 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status–even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Configure which partitions the REM3 arms/disarms
- Built-In Transceiver (433MHz or 868MHz)
- Independent Arm, Sleep, Stay and Off buttons and LED display per partition
- Control up to 6 PGMs and/or generate panics
- Keypad Mode: Requires code entry
- Remote Mode: One-touch arming / Disarming
- Installer Diagnostic Mode:
– Partition 1 LEDs = Signal Strength Display
– Partition 2 LEDs = RF Interference Display
- Provides visual and auditory feedback of system status
- Press the Status button to receive system status
- Label to identify remote control owner
- Compact, water-resistant design
- Size: 8cm x 3.4cm x 1.5cm