Paradox PMD75 Wireless Pet PIR 40kg True Pet 868MHz.
Paradox PMD75 wireless detector is designed for optimal performance at a height of 2.1m, but can be installed lower or higher.
After you have installed the detector, ensure that the adjustable height markings on the right side of the PCB matches the tab inside the back cover. if the Paradox PMD75 wireless detector is installed at a height of 2.1m, the PCB should then be adjusted to 2.1m. Align the desired marking (height) with the back cover’s plastic tab.
If another installation height is called for, readjust the PCB accordingly. Any PCB adjustments should be followed by a walk test of the protected area. Walk-testing verifies that the required coverage is in place. At the recommended height of 2.1m ±10%, the PMD75 motion detectors provide full coverage from 1.5m to 11m. The installation height is measured from the center of the detector.
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Dual optics (2 dual opposed element sensors)
- Immune to animals weighing up to 40kg
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Digital Shield algorithm with adjustable sensitivity
- Single or Dual Edge Processing
- 11m x 11m with 90° viewing angle
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 35m with MG6250;
– 70m with MG5050 and RTX3
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive software (alarm LED continues to display when PIR is in energy save mode without compromising battery life)
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
- Optional: SB469 Swivel Mount PIR Detector Bracket
PMD75 Installation Manual