Paradox PMD2 wireless PIR No Pet 433MHz.
The Paradox PMD2 Wireless PIR is an analog single-optic PIR motion detector for use with Magellan wireless receivers, transceivers. The PMD2 features automatic temperature compensation. The PMD2 is battery-powered and features an innovative three minute energy save mode (after two detections within a five-minute period). Also, the ALIVE software in the PMD2 ensures that the alarm LED continues to display when it is in energy save mode without compromising battery life.
- Dual element sensor
- 11m x 11m and up to 15m for center beams with 88.5° viewing angle
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 35m with MG6250;
– 70m with MG5050 and RTX3
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive software (alarm LED continues to display when PIR is in energy save mode without compromising battery life)
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
- Dual tamper mechanism (wall/cover)
- Slide switch to select high or low sensitivity
- EN 300-200 certified
- EN 50131 certified
- Optional: SB469 Swivel Mount PIR Detector Bracket