Paradox NV5-KNK Digital Motion Detector.
The NV5 is the entry-level motion detector from Paradox’s ENVY line of next generation motion detection. Featuring advanced processing technology, optical technology, and easy installation. The NV5 represents state of the art technology with the most advanced and innovative digital infrared detector of its class.
- Infrared motion detector managed by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- Paradox’s Hybrid Cylindrical-Spherical 1.0″ lens with 3rd generation 3D Lodiff® Fresnel segments- (10 x 10 m (32.8 x 32.8 ft.), 102° viewing angle, and 0.5 m (1.6 ft) to max range (no dead zone beam pattern)
- Paradox’s equalized detection pattern – ensures equal sensitivity throughout the protected area
- Paradox Super Creep down-looking beam optic option for straight down detection
- Dual/Single Edge Processing selection – the only one in its class
- Paradox patented Dual Digital Auto Pulse Signal Processing (APSP) with two-level selection
- Digitally equalized temperature compensation; unit performance specifically tailored to obtain same catch capability at all specified operating temperatures
- Digital Sensitivity trimmer adjustment with five range levels and LED feedback, allows for perfect unit adjustment for all room sizes
- Miniature yet easy to install with no PCB removal or adjustment
- CE and EN50131 Grade 2 approved
Sawyer Security Facebook Page