Paradox NV35MR Wireless Curtain Detector.
Paradox NV35MR Wireless Outdoor Indoor Window and Sliding Door Dual Detector with Anti-Masking and Pet Immunity, provides a superior wireless outdoor and indoor solution for windows and sliding doors.
The NV35MR detector is optimized to discriminate false alarms triggered by small birds, cats and dogs. The NV35MR detector has two operation modes Pet Immunity Mode protection is provided for outdoor windows and sliding doors measuring up to 7.5 x 2m (25 x 7 ft).
For indoor applications, pet immunity can be optionally switched off to provide Sharp Mode protection with enhanced detection for indoor windows and sliding doors up to 10 x 2m (33 x 7 ft).
The NV35MR uses an extremely narrow beam optic pattern of 0.5m at 5m (1.6 ft at 16 ft), enabling movement in close proximity to the protected door or window without false alarms.
- Pet Immune detection
- Anti-masking – Active IR detection for sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 30cm
- Integrated creep zone detection
- Dual detectors controlled by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- Optical pet discrimination geometry to support Super Pet Immunity
- Dual tamper detection
- Selectable 433 or 868MHz built in
- For outdoor use overhead covering is required