Nemtek Stainless Steel Wire 2mm-316-495m-12 5kg
- Solid stainless steel offers a higher resistance to corrosion environments and a longer life span on the fence.
- The 316 grade is the wire of choice for highly corrosive coastal areas.
- Stainless steel grade 304 can be used in most corrosive environments and near the coast (5km).
- Stainless steel grade 316 can be used in most harsh corrosive environments and on the coast.
- High in tensile strength.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel.
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate 580 MPa (58kgmm2) Tensile Strength, Yield 290 MPa (29kgmm2).
- Elongation at Break 50 %.
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
- Tensile Strength,Ultimate 510 MPa (50kgmm2) Tensile Strength, Yield 215 MPa (21kgmm2).
- Elongation at Break 70%.