Nemtek Dual Action Tension Sensor 3 XL Galvanised
- The patented Nemtek Dual Action Tension Sensor DATS3 can detect a change of tension in the fence wire.
- It uses the electric-fence monitoring circuit to create an alarm condition on the energizer.
- The dual action increases the likelihood of an intruder being detected and reduces the possibility of tampering.
- The TS-DATS3XL can accommodate galvanised steel and aluminium wires and the TS-DATS3SS is used with stainless steel wires.
- The wire diameter range from 1.6mm ~ 2.5mm.
- Detection range (straight line) up to 50m.
- The DATS3 is paired up with the Heavy-Duty Compression Spring Hybrid ES-CNT3HB or the ES-CNT4HB. This is so that the tension in the fence wires can be adequately maintained.
- DATS3 will detect a change in tension on a fence line.
- DATS3 can detect an open circuit at its first-stage trigger/
- It can detect a dead short at its second-stage trigger.
- All wire types up to 2.5mm.
- Easy to install and retrofit onto most existing Nemtek electric fences.
- Dimensions (maximum) L170mm x W60mm (including screws) x 46mm.
- IP rating IP54.
- Body UV-stabilised glass-filled nylon Spring Stainless steel 304.
- Metal components Galvanised steel (TS-DATS3XL), stainless steel (TS-DATS3SS).
- Weight ~185g.
- Operating detection range ~220N – ~650N.
- Operating tension range ~20N – ~200N.
- Operating environment -20°C – 80°C @ 100% RH (condensing).
- Operating voltage (pulse duration <10msec) ~750V – 12 000V.