Nemtek Druid 114 LCD Energizer 14 Joule
The LCD display in the Druid range makes information on the status and performance of the energizer quick and easy to read. Using the Adaptive Power Technology (APT) pioneered by Nemtek, these energizers offer a unique technology to detect how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy. This maximizes the power on the fence and minimizes false alarms.
- 13.8 Joule output energy (stored energy 21Joule).
- Druid 114 LCD Energizer is the deal choice for long distance parallel electric fencing systems that require monitoring Robust and flexible design for farm animals and game and control Built-in alarm monitors tampering or faults on the high voltage and earth fence wires Energizer is connectable to armed response radio or GSM module Lightning and power surge protection.
- Intelligent power saving to extend battery life.
- Easy-to-use tag included for controlling the Druid LCD energizer.
- Druid LCD energizer has a walk test mode for easy fence testing.
- The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence condition.
- Powered by 240V mains and includes built-in battery for back-up power.
- Built-in gate alarm input to monitor if the gate is open or closed.
- Optional keypad for controlling and programming the energizer. This allows the user to control the energizer remotely, with up to two keypads.
- Output energy of the Druid 114 LCD energizer max 13.8J into 150Ohms (stored energy 21J).
- Output voltage @ Open circuit 9.6kV Output voltage @1000Ohms 8.5kV Output voltage @500Ohms 8.5kV.
- Enclosure size L370 x W232 x D145.
- Weight excluding battery (7Ah) 4.8kg.
- Weight including battery (7Ah) 7.0kg.
- IP rating x4 Operating temperatures -10°C to 50°C.
- Operating humidity < 80% non-condensing.
- Electrical supply voltage 240V, solar power optional 140Watt panel with 100Ah battery.
- Typical power consumption of the Druid LCD energizer (normal operating conditions) 27VA Energizer Standby time (fully charged battery) 24hrs.