Live and Earth Wire Double Offset 350mm
- Double offset brackets are used when the earth conditions are bad, this allows the bracket to carry both a live (hot) wire and an earth wire to where it is needed.
- By utilising the strength and rigidity of an existing fence it will thus reduce the costs of the electric fence system.
- They are generally used for animal control and are available in 4mm galvanised high tensile steel.
- These offset brackets can be used with the porcelain and or plastic insulator.
- Heavy duty design.
- Double offset or also known as a live and earth wire offset bracket.
- Supplied without the porcelain or plastic insulator.
- Size Available in 225mm offset and 350mm.
- Material 4mm high tensile steel.
- Finish Galvanised.