Square Tube Jurassic Bracket 8 Wire HDG Straight Black Bobbin.
Square tube Jurassic brackets are used to erect an electric fence and are supplied with insulators. Available in hot dip galvanised, or hot dip galvanised and powder coated. The choice of a bracket should provide a good enough barrier to prevent a criminal from getting through or over the fence without triggering the alarm.
- Ideal for coastal use
- Covers double brick walls
- Not easy to bend
- Easy to install
- Additional wires mean even more height above the wall which offers better security
- Available in straight and angled
- Material: Square tube
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 1.6mm
- Lengths: 6 wires (995mm); 8 wires (1195mm); 10 wires (1395mm)
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised (HDG); Hot Dip Galvanised (HDG) and Powder Coated (PC)
- Type: Angled or Straight
- Associated insulator: Jurassic Black Slotted Bobbin
Sawyer Security Facebook