Ferrules 10mm Soft Stainless Steel 50 bag
- The ferrules are used to join and electrically connect cables and wires permanently.
- This is a high security wire connection because it cannot be removed.
- They are available in Tinned copper.
- 6mm used with the galvanised 1.2mm wire.
- 10mm used with the galvanised 1.6mm and 2.0mm wires.
- 16mm used with the earth wire aluminium.
- 6 mm used with the 1.6 mm aluminium wire.
- 10 mm used with the 2.0 mm aluminium wire stainless steel.
- 6 mm used with stainless steel wires.
- 10 mm used with stainless steel wires Specifications Material Tinned copper or Aluminium or Stainless steel 304.