Fence Light HV Timed Stainless Steel-Blue.
The fence light HV flashing rate changes with the change of voltage on the fence.
The slower the rate the lower the voltage.
The intensity of the light remains the same so it can be seen from far irrespective of the fence voltage.
It is installed between the earth and live wire to indicate the status and condition of the fence for peace of mind.
- Indicates power on the fence for peace of mind.
- Visible from up to 1km at night and 100m during the day.
- No batteries required.
- Uses minimal power from the fence.
- The frequency of the flashing LEDs indicates the amount of energy on the fence.
- The longer the period between flashes, the lower the voltage on the fence.
- Highly visible LEDs allow for a 160-degree viewing angle. This allows the light to shine into the secure area only.
- Can operate from 0.9kV to 12kV.
- Can be used with most electric fence energizers.
- Material: Plastic and water tight compound.
- Steel wire connectors Galvanised (Brown housing) or stainless steel (Blue housing).
- Waterproof Housing IP66.
- Flashing rates 1. Flashing normally rate over ~7.5kV 2. Flashing at 25% slower than normal between 7.5kV~3kV 3. Flashing at 50% slower than normal between 3kV~2.5kV 4. Flashing at 75% slower than normal when less than ~2.5kV