Earth Spike HDG-Incl. Nut and Washer 1.2m.
The galvanised earth spike or stake is used to earth the electric fence system.
A minimum of 3 earth spikes must be knock into the ground near the electric fence at a minimum of 1.5 m apart.
Connect these earth spikes to the energizer or the fence using the high tension insulated cable (HT).
In areas where earthing conditions are bad you may be required to add a few more earth spikes/stakes along the fence line and connect these back to the energizer.
- Hot-dip galvanised with nuts and washers.
- Available in both 1.0m and 1.2m lengths.
- The double nut and washer allow for a good electrical connection with the HT cables.
- Earthing kit available, to be used in areas where the earthing conditions are poor. These kits include a conductive earth compound (EA-CEC)
- Finish: Hot dip galvanised.
- Lengths: 10mm x 1.0m 10mm x 1.2m