Paradox DG457 Digital Glassbreak Bus Detector.
Paradox DG457 GlassTrek delivers effective coverage of plate, tempered and laminated glass without the need for complicated sensitivity adjustments. GlassTrek can be used in most protected areas, including rooms with blinds, curtains or multiple windows as long as careful coverage tests are conducted using Test Trek. Breakage in panes of glass 40.6 cm x 61 cm or larger will be detected, for every standard thickness of plate (0.3 cm x 0.6 cm.).
- Two operational modes (addressable for the Digiplex EVO series or conventional relay operation)
- Remote test mode when used with Test Trek V2
- Full audio and infrasonic spectrum analysis
- 7 frequency digital filters, digital amplifier gain and frequency fluctuation assessment
- Impact and shock wave analysis
- High-immunity to RFI and EMI signals
- Adjustable sensitivity: covers up to 9m when set to high and up to 4.5m when set to low
- Anti-tamper switch
DG457 Glassbreak Bus Detector Installation Manual