Nemtek Compression Spring 1 5kg Silver Nylon White
- The Nemtek compression spring standard is used to maintain a constant tension on the electric fence wires.
- Wire tension on an electric fence will vary over time and the springs will maintain a constant force on the electric fence wires to keep them neat.
- A nylon plastic inner which eliminates galvanic reaction between dissimilar metal thus reducing rust and increasing the life of the wire.
- Can be used with any type of Nemtek electric fence wire.
- Standard tension (silver) spring which can tension 1.2 mm wires.
- Material Stainless steel spring and UV stabilised nylon inner.
- Colour White and black.
- Spring tension maximum 5kg.
- Operating temperature -40 to 80 Celsius.
- Operating voltage 0- 12KV.
- Recycling SPI resin code 7.
Instruction manual – compression spring